Request a Quote
RV Insurance in Arizona
Arizona is full of beautiful roadways, natural scenery, and hidden treasures to explore. Your RV is your ticket to the various wonders around the Phoenix, AZ area and the attractions the state offers. An RV insurance policy from Bailey Insurance LTD ensures that unfortunate circumstances never compromise your trip.
Arizona State Requirements
The state of Arizona requires all motorized vehicles to carry a valid insurance policy. Basic liability coverage must include:
- $15,000 in bodily liability coverage for each driver.
- $10,000 in property damage liability coverage.
These amounts ensure that you can always pay for your portion of damages in an accident. RV drivers who are caught without a valid insurance policy risk having their vehicle impounded, license revoked, and other punitive measures.
Common RV Insurance Coverage Options
While the details of each insurance contract vary, there are some basic coverages you can expect from your RV insurance policy.
- If your RV is damaged in an accident, collision coverage pays for repairs.
- The liability portion of your policy pays for damages to the bodies and properties of other people.
- Underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage pays for your damages if the at-fault driver doesn't have adequate insurance.
- Personal property clauses help you replace items like clothing, sports equipment, and other things you carry on your RV.
RV policies can be customized to provide the right coverage for your lifestyle. Talk to an insurance agent to find out how.
Who Needs RV Insurance?
The level of coverage you need depends on how you use your rig.
- Full-timers who call their RVs home need comprehensive coverage to protect their personal belongings as well as their vehicle.
- Seasonal adventurers might need coverage for only part of the year.
- Professional travelers, like artists and salespeople, should consider expanded coverage to protect any equipment or inventory they have stored onboard.
No matter what your concerns, Bailey Insurance LTD can help you keep yourself and your property safe while you're on the road. Contact our representatives to learn more about customized RV coverage in the Phoenix, AZ area or around the state.